I have officially titled Harley as indomitable which means: Not easily discouraged, defeated, or subdued; unyielding, unconquerable. She is an amazing little girl. She has rarely complained of going to a new school, or not seeing her dad, Tyler, Kelli, Kacy, and her mom. She is upbeat all the time. She will not be conquered. Heavenly Father gave her such a strong character trait. These pictures are of her first day of school. She was so excited to meet her new teacher. I was thrilled to see Richard McBride was one of her classmates. He stood up right away to greet her and has helped her whenever she needs a good friend. I registered her the day before, and as we were leaving she slammed her finger hard in the car door. She hardly cried. She never ceases to amaze me!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Harley is indomitable
I have officially titled Harley as indomitable which means: Not easily discouraged, defeated, or subdued; unyielding, unconquerable. She is an amazing little girl. She has rarely complained of going to a new school, or not seeing her dad, Tyler, Kelli, Kacy, and her mom. She is upbeat all the time. She will not be conquered. Heavenly Father gave her such a strong character trait. These pictures are of her first day of school. She was so excited to meet her new teacher. I was thrilled to see Richard McBride was one of her classmates. He stood up right away to greet her and has helped her whenever she needs a good friend. I registered her the day before, and as we were leaving she slammed her finger hard in the car door. She hardly cried. She never ceases to amaze me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment