Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello! I'm back!

So, I started the blog and didn't get back to it. I have submitted several blogs and hope that you enjoy seeing the family. The pics and events aren't in order, but fun to see. We are all doing well in our various schedules. Ray works hard all day, teaches an evening adult upholstery class on Thursday nights, and takes the short girls out on a date night every Wedsneday night while I am at mutual with the taller kids. Golden works after school and is taking guitar lessons. Kelsey just finished cheering for basketball season and is training for a cheer competition. Calvin is on a wrestling team. Harley has a tutor on Tuesdays to help with math, school choir, and achievement days. Lizzie has piano lessons. Kenzie is in preschool and is so loving all her new friends. I color code the children for the acitivies and each week looks like a rainbow exploded on the calenar. I try to keep the house clean, laundry done, dinner made, go to work with Ray, and keep a happy atmosphere in the house. Calvin and I just went to the temple this morning. Nothing feels better than having your sweet 14 year old son say, "I just needed to be at the temple today mom". Things like this morning make everything great.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Just thought I would let you know real quick. Richard likes your family picture. He like the picuture and the Iron Man.