
Hey, this is Golden and what you are looking at is my imagination at its best. A lot of the time my artwork is sketches but every once in a while I do something great. I call these my "Genius" moments. Its kind of corney I know, but hey it happens. Last summer I got to go to EFY and at EFY I learned that the Holy Ghost is not just a feeling but it could also be an intelligent thought. So now I know who to thank for all the really cool things I can make. I don't understand people who say that they can't see God in their life. Well hope you enjoy my drawing of IronMan coming out to theaters this summer :)golden
3 comments:
Richard likes the picture. He thinks it is cool looking. His expression was when he saw it at first was "Holy cow".
Golden, did you really draw that?????????? Amazing!!!!!!!! Not that you did it but because it is so good. Not that I am surprised...I mean...I know you have talent...I mean the drawing is amazing.
Golden you are amazing!!!
LOve,
Grandma Sullivan
Post a Comment