Harley, Kenzie and Lizzie got all dressed up in cheer uniforms and cheered for me while I was cheering at a Westwood Varsity basketball game. It was a lot of fun to see them all in the stands. They love that I cheer. Harley introduced me as "her cheerleader cousin" to her friends at her birthday party. It cracks me up! I always love to see my family up in the stands at my games. I can always hear my mom screaming the loudest whenever I tumble or fly. I really appreciate her dedication to me (Thanks Mom, I love you!)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
My Cheerleaders!
Harley, Kenzie and Lizzie got all dressed up in cheer uniforms and cheered for me while I was cheering at a Westwood Varsity basketball game. It was a lot of fun to see them all in the stands. They love that I cheer. Harley introduced me as "her cheerleader cousin" to her friends at her birthday party. It cracks me up! I always love to see my family up in the stands at my games. I can always hear my mom screaming the loudest whenever I tumble or fly. I really appreciate her dedication to me (Thanks Mom, I love you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
waiting for an update!!
Post a Comment